Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bye bye second quarter

The second quarter was harder for me. I noticed that I was not paying attention as much and that is evident in my grade. Madison and Jesse have helped me a lot and we work as a great team. We always spilt up our work and make sure we all understand what we are working on. One topic we covered that i found really interesting was genetics. I loved learning about genetics and allies, alleles, dominate and recessive and all the other aspects of genetics. One of my favorite activities we did during this unit was "creating" a baby. Jesse and I were partners and we had a very unique baby. I liked this activity because it shows how random genetics are put together and how some features have multiple parts or multiple coin tossing. Some of those features are, eye color, skin color, hair color, hair texture, etc. We also learned about cells and cell division. That unit was hard for me because it has a lot of different parts and terms and processes that I had to learn. By the end of the unit I felt like i had a better understanding and that was shown through my blog post about cell diffusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment