Saturday, November 9, 2013

Reflection time

     The first quarter went pretty well. I came into AP Bio with the right expectations. I knew there was going to be a lot of work and I was not mistaken. During the first quarter Jesse, Madison and I have been working together when it comes to labs and other class work. It is a very nice group and no one person does all the work. We all have different strengths and weaknesses. We help each other form new ideas, or hypothesis and then we gather data/research to back up our claim. Areas where I need to improve are, making sure all my work is turned in on time, studying for the test and triple checking my work before I turn it in. How I plan on improving is by writing in my agenda and making sure the last nights homework is done before I start on tonights homework. I also plan on using different forms of studying techniques for the test. I am looking forward to all the labs that are coming up and learning about the brain. The brain is an amazing organ and there is always new stuff to learn about it. This will most likely be my favorite unit and I plan on excelling and taking up as much information as I can.  Here is a link to my first formal lab report. I felt pretty proud of the outcome. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LseHvHuAiLUzZQpQLEVLGDzraoBKh0Tq2mDROD0R9s/edit#heading=h.752uh6uw7gr

No comments:

Post a Comment